Click Tactics offers a comprehensive portfolio of LAN/WAN solutions to address all facets of the network lifecycle including integration, operation and ongoing management. broad range of leading LAN/WAN technologies and products including routers, switches, hubs, DSU/CSUs, multiplexers, modems, firewalls, and more from a variety of best-in-class manufacturers. Additionally, companies broad coverage areas essentially guarantee service throughout Country at an affordable price.
Implementing a new network or changing an existing network requires a significant amount of planning, coordination, and technical expertise. The Integration services offered by Click Tactics ease the hassles associated with complex network implementations by providing everything necessary to ensure success. Click Tactics – including Site Surveys, Staging and Onsite Installation – may be utilized individually to augment your existing capabilities or together to provide a turn-key implementation solution.
Clicktactics comprehensive portfolio of Network Management services – including fault, configuration and performance management – offers customers peace of mind by minimizing network associated downtime which leads to increased productivity and reduced costs. With two fully-manned, terms based Network Operations Centers.
The increased efficiencies and productivity gained by mobility have driven the growth and popularity of wireless networks in recent years. Enterprises and academic institutions have installed Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs) in their buildings and on their campuses. Public businesses, such as coffee shops, restaurants and malls, have begun to offer wireless access to their customers. And, commercial operators and municipal authorities are deploying large city-wide “WLAN zones” in city centers and residential neighborhoods. To fully realize the benefits, a stable, reliable, and secure wireless environment is critical.
Click Tactics offers a comprehensive portfolio of wireless deployment and management services to support the proper implementation .
Wireless Management Services
Evolving environments and security challenges make managing a WLAN inherently more complex than a wired LAN. In a WLAN environment, users are constantly in motion and share a common wireless network infrastructure. Environmental issues can cause interference and signal degradation. Rogue access points leave the network susceptible to security threats. Without a comprehensive management solution that monitors for device failures, performance thresholds and potential security risks, the cost savings and productivity benefits of mobility can be quickly eroded through the additional time and costs associated with the day-to-day management and ongoing user support required for the WLAN. Click Tactics Wireless Management Service provides organizations with a comprehensive and efficient solution for managing their WLAN environment. By applying the proper expertise, management tools and methodologies to their WLAN devices, Click Tactics customers achieve the maximum business benefit from their technology investment. With Click Tactics Wireless Management service, customers receive:
- Fault Management – Up/down fault identification, notification, and remediation for contracted WLAN devices
- Configuration Management – Centralized device configuration platform with regular configuration comparisons and archival of last configuration
Click Tactics Wireless Management service provides an end-to-end management solution to increase the overall reliability and performance of wireless networks. View the datasheet or contact us to learn more.
Unified communication Solutions
The introduction of voice over IP traffic and real time video traffic onto a data network creates a new level of complexity which presents new support and management challenges. Unless the network and applications traversing it are operating at peak performance, it can be difficult – if not nearly impossible – for an organization to realize the benefits of their customer
Click Tactics Management service consists of four service elements which have been combined to deliver optimal operational support for organizations utilizing Unified Communications solutions. Customers receive the following service elements with the UC Management Service:
- Performance Management – remote monitoring of performance using pre-defined thresholds and trends on all routers, switches, voice gateways, video devices, servers, and applications
- Remote Telephone Support – Access to the Technical Support Center for feature and functionality questions as well as troubleshooting
- Critical Patch Updates – Remote system updates of critical patches released by the manufacturer to fix a known issue in the customer’s environment
Customers also have the option of contracting for additional service elements to augment their internal skills, including:
- Remote Telephone MACDs – Remote administration of telephone moves/adds/changes/deletes
By applying and monitoring, management and knowledgeable support to the devices, applications and the underlying infrastructure, the Management service from Click Tactics helps businesses maximize their Click Tactics Communications investment by improving system and application availability and reducing operational cost.
Broad band solution
Technological advancements and the Internet have played an instrumental role in shaping the way organizations do business. Organizations have been empowered to communicate better and faster with customers, partners, vendors and employees. Managers are being asked to deliver more bandwidth to more locations with less money than ever before. As the business environment continues to become more competitive, management is looking toward IT to provide leadership by broadly delivering new applications, improving efficiency, increasing user productivity, reducing communications costs, and delivering a clear Return on Investment (ROI).
Organizations considering a broadband-based VPN for their WAN connectivity can face a number of challenges implementing and managing the solution due to the vast number of broadband service providers and service types typically required to cover a large number of distributed locations. Click Tactics Services offers a comprehensive Managed Broadband VPN solution that provides companies with a lower cost, fully-managed WAN connectivity solution.
Click Tactics Managed Broadband VPN solution makes the transition to a Broadband VPN less complicated by offering support for every stage in the process, including:
- Prequalification & Design – Initial prequalification of customer sites, recommendations for the most suitable access choice per location
- Project Management – Project oversight to ensure completion on time and on budget, weekly status meetings, daily status reports
- Broadband Ordering and Provisioning – Final prequalification of available services, ordering and tracking of services across all providers
- CPE Configuration Development, Staging and Installation – Develop configurations, inspect and inventory equipment, load and test configurations, ship to site, physically install devices at locations, test connectivity
- Billing Consolidation and Payment – Receipt and auditing of broadband provider invoices, consolidation and payment, dispute resolution
By providing customers with an experienced, one-stop shop for the design, implementation and on-going operations of broadband-based VPNs, Click Tactics Managed Broadband VPN solution eliminates the typical pitfalls associated with do-it-yourself implementations. View the datasheet or contact us to learn more.